- Coaching—Our one-on-one coaching process not only delivers superior results, but we also use our process to help participants improve their own ability to coach their employees to achieve better performance.
- Group Training Sessions—Our informative training modules deliver relevant content and inspire people to take action. (Modules are three hours each.)
- Tailored Training—We have a research and development team that includes Ph.D. level associates who can develop material focused around your group’s unique needs.
- Audio & Written Resources—We have a training resource library of material spanning more than sixty different relevant business topics.
- Assessments & Surveys—We use profile assessments and surveys to identify targeted areas for development and establish a base-line for measuring improvement.
- Executive Business Consulting—Since 1998 we have helped numerous companies solve unique business problems that fall outside of the boundaries of a normal training/coaching scope of work.
- Keynote Speaking— Our team is comprised of subject matter experts, thought leaders, and gifted communicators who can inspire and motivate groups with excellence. We frequently receive invitations to deliver keynote presentations for strategic planning sessions, sales meetings, annual business meetings, association events, and numerous other kinds of group gatherings.
How We Help
We help businesses and the people in them achieve positive, reliable, lasting behavioral changes resulting in measurable business results. We do this by:
- Providing high impact learning;
- Affording professional development through a combination of
- Group training
- One-on-one coaching
- Profile assessment tools
- Tailored curriculum via written and audio materials.
Our Areas of Expertise Are …
- Executive Leadership Training
- Management and Frontline Supervisory Training
- Sales Training
- Customer Service Training
We offer more than 60 different training topics, which allow us to tailor our instruction towards specific targeted client needs. The main topic categories include: