DREAM Workplace utilizes generally accepted business practices and principles proven as essential to lasting behavioral change. Our process utilizes the following key components:
- Spaced Repetition—The traditional one or two-day training event is rarely ever the silver-bullet solution people hope for in generating sustainable behavioral improvements. DREAM Workplace uses “Spaced Repetition” to help people to assimilate principles over time without feeling overwhelmed with more information than can be feasibly applied all at once.
- Reinforced Concepts—Prior to each group training session, participants preview written and audio materials as they also complete a plan of action to reinforce practical application. This insures lasting benefits by engaging participants in an ongoing process of life-long learning.
- Success Sessions—On a monthly basis, our expert trainers share timeless principles and leverage the collective genius of the group. This Socratic method of group facilitation insures that the training is relevant, engaging, and never boring. These three-hour sessions build upon the foundation of written and audio material, which is previewed prior to each session.
- Individual Accountability—Periodically, one-on-one coaching sessions provide a tailored training experience designed to meet each participant’s unique development needs. This insures a heightened impact regardless of which group-training topic is scheduled at the time, as each participant’s most significant training needs can be specifically addressed during one-on-one coaching.
- Feedback—DREAM Workplace utilizes profiles, assessments, a 360° feedback review, and survey tools to identify objectively the priority areas for targeted development and establish a baseline for improvement.